Saturday, December 24, 2011

No Presents For Christmas - Except for this one!

Here it is, in all its rotten glory. Enjoy! Who knows, it might be your last Christmas anyway so make this one count, you pinheads.



LYRICS:

On your way home for Christmas
I'm robbing you blind
You are in a hurry
I've got nothing but time

The stores are all busy
About to close, it's late
Stuffing my pockets
With whatever I can take

To summon the holy spirits
From the bottom of the tube

'Cause all I want for Christmas is glue
All I want for Christmas is glue
All I want for Christmas is glue
Crazy glue
White glue
Red glue
Sparkly glue
Glue made of horse teeth
Glue made of babies and puppies
'Cause all I want for Christmas is glue
All I want for Christmas

My heart's in so many pieces
It might mend with glue
Another Christmas huffing
Is what I wanna do

Sirens through your neighborhood
Turkey's getting cold
Daddy won't be home tonight
And the prison bunks are full

So hang up your pretty stockings
I've been dreading it for weeks
But I feel it in my gut
Knowing it has to be done
Another Christmas rut

Smash another window
To get in from the cold
Start a living room fire
It never gets old

We'll all be dead soon anyway
So pass the bag around
I'll inhale a little longer
Make sure this Christmas is heaven bound

'Cause all I want for Christmas is glue
All I want for Christmas is glue



And of course: Haust's christmas song from the split record (Stooges cover only available on the vinyl!)



LYRICS:

There will be no christmas this year
There will be no christmas anywhere

There will be no ghost of christmas present
And there will be no fucking christmas presents


There will be no christmas

We'll celebrate the dark, lazy winter
We'll celebrate it right here in our filthy bed
We'll sleep together
We'll rock together
We'll sing together
There'll be no fucking christmas!

There will be no christmas

No jesus christ
No santa claus
No christmas tree
Just you and me

There will be no christmas this year
There will be no christmas anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment